We are located at Adolfo Puebla 343 , in the downtown area of the city Malargüe ( 100 meters from the shopping center and the best Planetarium South America). Coordinates: -35.46952622409844, -69.58682835102081
Land access• From the North: From the city of Mendoza continuing south. Arriving at Dept. of San Carlos in the Town of Pareditas, turn onto Route 40 west, Dam road to Agua del Toro, or continue south on Route 143 to the City of San Rafael, then by Route 144 and Route 40 again to the City of Malargüe.
• From the East: Enter the Province of Mendoza on Route 188 which connects Mendoza Province of La Pampa. On reaching the Department of General Alvear by the same route, you continue to west to the City of San Rafael and south on Route 144, then take Route 40 to arrive the City of Malargüe.
• From the South: Enter the Province of Mendoza on Route 40 linking Mendoza the Province of Neuquen.
• From the West: Enter by Paso Pehuenche. The International Route 224 runs from the border with Chile to Bardas Blancas by one of the most beautiful landscapes of mountains.
Air access• Flights to the nearest Malargüe : From San Rafael overland journey is 180km and from the city of Mendoza 420km.
• From Buenos Aires to San Rafael : flights from Monday to Saturday Aerolineas Argentinas, with arrival in the City of San Rafael, Santiago Germano Airport. (Phone: 0260-4427103 / 0260-4427253 )
• From Buenos Aires to Mendoza : flights from Monday to Friday with arrival in the city of Mendoza, Francisco Gabrielli Airport. (Phone: 0261-5206000 ).
• From Chile to Mendoza : flights from Monday to Friday with arrival LAN the City of Mendoza, Francisco Gabrielli Airport.